Safety First Impact wrench is a 12 volt powered impact wrench to remove lug nuts from cars and light trucks. It has a cigarette lighter adapter and 4 universal socket wrench adapters from 17mm to 23mm. It is to be used as an emergency removal of lugnuts during a flat tire. It removes (properly tightened) lugnuts in a few seconds. It can also install or tighten lugnuts after tire replacement.
- Voltage : DC 12V
- Max .Current : 12A
- Rated Power:100W
- Max Torque: 340N.M
- Weight 1.75KGS
- Easy to Operate
- Extremely durable
- Easy lug nut removal / install
- 2pcs wheel nut socket adapters with size (17-19mm,21-23mm)
- 5M power cable with the adapter of auto cigarette lighter
- This electric wrench only use 12V vehicle power system
- Do not use the electric wrench continuously for more than 10 minutes at one time.
- During operation, do not touch the drive shaft head with hand.
- Take care to use the correct polarity when connecting the wrench to a vehicles battery terminals.
- For negatively earthed vehicles, always connect the red battery clip to “+’ positive terminal and the black bakery clip to “-“negative terminal.
- New fuse rated electric current should be or less than 12A.
- After hearing the “clatter” sound, turn off the switch for 3-5 seconds then continue the operation.
- It is strictly recommended to check the tightness of the wheel nuts with a wheel brace after tightening with the impact wrench. The electric impact is for emergency use only. Use professional torque wrench to recheck the correct torque as soon as possible.
- The manufacturer takes no responsibility for incorrect usage of this product and the electric wrench is only designed to loosen and tighten the wheel nuts of the vehicle.