RJ WALL PUTTY is a high quality Acrylic Copolymer Emulsion Putty suitable for interior and exterior uses. It is a widely used premium putty, particularly in constructions and projects where fine, smooth and excellent finish are required.
RJWALL PUTTY is recommended for new and old surfaces, suitable for filling surfaces such as on concrete, cement walls, ceiling, asbestos boards, brick structures, kapok board, wooden furniture and doors.
- Ready to use
- Has good adhesion
- Fast drying
- Silky smooth finish
- No need to use primer
- Use directly on concrete even without primer
- Water based
- Pleasant smell
- Resistant to fungus
- Tintable latex based tinting color
Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, free fro grease, oil, fungus and other impurities. Remove old peeling paint works before applying.
Direction of Use:
- Stir thoroughly before use. If putty is too thick, add water and stir well.
- Apply RJ Wall Putty.
- Allow putty to dry. (Drying time in normal temperature between 20°C – 30°)
– Touch Dry: 15 minutes
– Hard Dry: 1 hour
– Full hard dry: 2 hours
– Reapplication interal: 2 hours(only if required)
- Sanding: After 4 hours (use sanding paper no, 150-360)
- Apply paint works.
Application methods and tools: Use normal plastic or metal spatula or trowel (2″ – 10″).
25kg of RJ Wall Putty finishes approximately 25sq.m. to 40sq.m. of surfaces.